NANO 1000TM AQUEOUS CLEANER & DEGREASER
NANO 1000™ is a low to moderate sudsing, Highly Concentrated CLEANER and DEGREASER.
This Non-Toxic Surfactant system works hard in even the most difficult cleaning situations by
removing any and all organic soils without damaging the surface being cleaned...
(including but not exclusive to petroleum fraction derivations, fats, oils, greases, lipids, proteins and sugars).
Safe people, plants, animals and the environment
NANO 1000™ is an environmentally friendly organic based product that requires no special handling
precautions or protective clothing. Storage life is indefinite and it may be applied by spray, dip or
any mechanical means without risk of being hazardous.
Why Use It
- NANO 1000™ is an extremely versatile product made up of Renewable and Sustainable Plant Matter
- Nature has provided mankind with many natural wonders
- We are dedicated to preserving these for future generations
There Are Many Good Reasons
- WORKS FAST !
- SAFE TO USE !
- Does not react with other chemicals like Chlorine Bleach or Quaternary Ammonias to create Toxic Gases
Does not contain Hazardous Glycol Ethers such as Ethylene Glycol Monoethylether or 2-butoxyethanol (Butyl Cellosolve) or
Terpenes such as D-Limonene, all of which are acutely Toxic in an Aquatic Environment
- Does not contain caustics like Sodium Metasillicate or Chlorinated Solvents, Phosphates, Silicones, Acrylics or Acetones
- Has Low VOC'S (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- May be Used as Protectant for Ferrous Metal, Painted Surfaces, Fiberglass, Plastics, Rubber and Vinyl
- May be Used as an Oil Dispersant in Oceans, Rivers and Lakes
- May be Used in Heating and Cooling Systems for Water Treatment to Inhibit Scale Deposits and Improve Conductive Heat Transfer
- May be Used to Enhance Dust Filter Performance and as a dust palliative
- May be Used as a Metalworking and Cutting Lubricant
- May be used to safely and effectively clean GREASE TRAPS and DRAINS
NANO 1000™ Advantages, Applications & Equipment
Being BIO-BASED makes it renewable and cost efficient plus NANO 1000™ has a wide variety of advantages & applications
SOME APPLICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- Can be stored at all temperatures without separating or precipitation and will not lose its strength from evaporation
- Assists in eliminating odors and bacterial growth by reducing protein residue
- Will act as a protectant for ferrous metals, rubber, vinyl, plastics etc
- Dispersant for Oil Spills
- Concrete and Paving Cleaner
- Air Filter Treatment
- Food Processing
- General Janitorial Maintenance
- Meat, Poultry & Fish Packaging
- Restaurant & Kitchen
- Health Care Facilities
- Graffiti Deterrence
- AND MUCH MORE…
NANO 1000™ Specifications
- Cloud Point: +50°F
- Specific Gravity @ 60°F: 1.017
- Viscosity @ 25C: 10 CPS
- PH : 10.2 to 10.5 Neat
- Vapor Density: .623
- Electrical Conductivity: 6290 Micro OHMS (6.29 Millisiemens)
- Water Solubility: 99.935%
- Freezing Point: 30° F
- Boiling Point: 212.2° F
- Vapor Pressure@ 20°C: 17.0 mm
- Evaporation Rate .7(Butyl Actate = 1)
- Surface Tension: 29.5 DYNES/CM @25°C
NANO 1000™ Available in a Variety of Sizes
Pail (20 Liters)
Plastic Drum (200 Liters)
IBC Tank (1000 Liters)
“Special packaging or bulk quotes available upon request”
NANO 1000™ Available in a Variety of Grades
HEAVY DUTY (AMBER)
Baked-on Oil, Lube Grease, Water based Paint, Engine and Automotive Degreasing, Dried Food Syrups, Grease Traps
Diesel Engines, Auto Parts, Oil and Grease, Insect Smears, Grass and Paint Stains, Asphalt and Tar, Dried Animal and Vegetables Fats
Automotive Counters and Tools, Oily Floors, Manufacturing Work Areas, Vehicle Maintenance, Shipping Containers, Utility Equipment
***BEST RESULTS ACHIEVED BY REPEATED USE OVER 30 TO 60 DAY PERIOD***
NANO 1000™ Fully Tested
is not a soap, detergent or solvent.
It simply causes organic soils containing any and all hydrocarbon molecules to repel from the cleaning surface and suspend in the NANO 1000™
solution so that it may be rinsed away with water.
may be used on any surface that is compatible with water and may be diluted & used with fresh or even salt water
NANO 1000™ is USDA authorized A-1 for use in food processing areas
NANO 1000™ COMPLIES WITH OSHA 29-CFR CH. XVII 1910.1200; OSHA40 CFR CH. 1 SUBPARTS C & D
NANO 1000™ Contains no VOC's per EPA testing protocols 8081 and 8082
and thus contains less than the 50g/L maximum required for qualification as a Clean Air Solvent by SCAQMD definition.
Tested by Bolin Labs/Legend Technical Services
NANO 1000™ passes as non-toxic in an aquatic environment by USEPA protocols as performed by Aquatic Consulting & Testing, Inc
NANO 1000™ is “halal” in accordance with the Islamic Law. Certificate Halal No. 03310000041215.
Issued in Jakarta on December 17, 2015 and valid until December 16, 2017
MSDS NANO 1000™